Need help Finding a Cam Please Help

Default Need help Finding a Cam Please Help

I'm looking for a good Cam to use to record some of my mixes, can anyone tell me what is good to use for the Windows XP users. I will also need it to be able to allow me to record my the sound internally using av cables if its possible. Please can somebody help me out here? Thanx
    DJ BIG Q. (HIP HOP/ OLD SKOOL)
    myspace page
    Gear: Fujitsu LifeBook N6220 (Pentium Centrino M Processor 750 1.86GHz, 3GB RAM, 1x 200GB and 1x 500GB HDDs, XP Pro), Traktor Pro 2.1, VCI-100 Black SE, M-Audio FastTrack Pro Soundcard, and Blue-Ice 5000W Amplifier.

anything with the ability to record to an SD card is good! avoid DVD or tape cams!

I know fudge all about video cams but panasonic seem good
    VAIO - T3/PRO - VCI 100 - AK1 - DJM-400

cheap route is to go web cam for video, and sync up the audio by hand in movie maker, premiere, or avid.
    facebook.com/fkdmusic
    soundcloud.com/fkdmusic
    lethaltalent.com

Tribal Rites feat Kate Lesing on Soundcloud.

Thanks guys for the replies, but Damien if I was to use the webcam what would I use to record the sound because I need something to record sound that is coming from the soundcard on its way to the amplifier..
    DJ BIG Q. (HIP HOP/ OLD SKOOL)
    myspace page
    Gear: Fujitsu LifeBook N6220 (Pentium Centrino M Processor 750 1.86GHz, 3GB RAM, 1x 200GB and 1x 500GB HDDs, XP Pro), Traktor Pro 2.1, VCI-100 Black SE, M-Audio FastTrack Pro Soundcard, and Blue-Ice 5000W Amplifier.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBigQ View Post
    Thanks guys for the replies, but Damien if I was to use the webcam what would I use to record the sound because I need something to record sound that is coming from the soundcard on its way to the amplifier..
    just record your mix in traktor!