Calibrating in Traktor
    Tech Convert

Default Calibrating in Traktor

Hi all,

I'm having the worst time recalibrating one of my decks in Traktor. I'm new to Traktor and was not aware you would need to recalibrate after playing a vinyl record. Anyway, I'm trying to calibrate and no luck.

Thanks!

are you sure it's set to vinyl timecode in the audio settings and that the sound interface is set for vinyl timecode?

I accidentally changed the setting from timecode to phono, and when I tried to set it back it wouldn't calibrate my timecode vinyl. I had to close the program and re-open it to get it to work again.
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by bmo View Post
    are you sure it's set to vinyl timecode in the audio settings and that the sound interface is set for vinyl timecode?

I accidentally changed the setting from timecode to phono, and when I tried to set it back it wouldn't calibrate my timecode vinyl. I had to close the program and re-open it to get it to work again.
    Deck A is the one I'm having issues with and coincidentally it's the deck I used to play a regular vinyl record on. I checked all settings and both Decks A and B are identical. Based on what I've read online, recalibrating is what it sounds like I need to do but no luck. Here's exactly what's happening...I'm able to get sound to come out of that deck (A) but when I "backspin"/cue and go to the beginning of the track the music stops playing.

Thanks for the help!