2 Hour Minimal Tech Mix
    Tech Mentor

Default 2 Hour Minimal Tech Mix

Been out of the game for a while but this is my last mix I put a lot into. Please provide some CC.
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)

Mixing is solid, tune selection was obviously put a lot of work into. Deep and dreamy sound, I enjoyed it. Some of the stuff was a bit too minimal (pardon the pun) for my taste and 2 hours of minimal can be a bit tiring to my ears, but I rarely felt a need to needle jump. Some sections were very pleasant and captivating.

Love the sub bass around 6:30.
    10:32 great suspense build up with the kick drum, only minor issue I have with this is by the time the previous track fades away it sounds rather undeveloped, expected an epic-er drop.
    19:25 nice transition, works well, love how the tune develops around 21:00, has almost trance-y feel to it (not as in genre, as in state)
    21:46 weird skipping O.o
    31:10 nice percussion coming up, by this point i like how subtle your transitions are yet highlighting some stand out elements of the tracks both coming in and out, again, well done programming
    35:30 very spacey, like the chilled vibe of the track
    38:45 really cool percussion and nice vocal sample before the drop
    40:35 love the change of pace, pretty insane break down
    48:10 sooo deep, great tune
    75:15 i like how it calms down and builds up at the same time, very pleasing transition
    87:00 nice shuffly elements, sounds bouncy
    94:40 an interesting tune, i enjoy the mix of powerful and anxious at the same time

Great job!

Tech Mentor

Thanks for the feedback!
    Setup: Studio XPS 1640 | VCI-100 SE | LPD8 | Traktor Pro | KRK Rokit Powered 6 G2 SE (Red)