The Ultimate FX Thread - Page 12
Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    Good thing today is the day I make my S4 Jog FX mapping... This is going to take me a little while but I am hoping to have 16 FX This tape delay will be one of them! The 0Kontrol S4 Mapping is currently in production!
    Nice! Looking forward to seeing it as well as some of those 16 effect parameters you can come with. You can add Tape delay build along with my vid in front page.

Tech Wizard

Did some experimenting w/ Beatmasher 2 / LaserSlicer / Strrretch (slow) - All on the same FX unit in group mode.
    LaserSlicer and Strrreth are both new marco FX in TP2.6.

D/W set at 100% (direct-hold)
    Beatmasher w/ (4) buttons each launching parameter values at 50%, 70% 90%, & 100% (Hold-on)
    LaserSlicer w/ a Fader controlling 50-0% of parameter value (inverted control)
    Strrretch w/ a fader controlling 50-100% of paramerter value.
    Faders have to be in realitve mode w/ sensitivity @70% and accelertion @0%
    (1) Button (hold-on) to turn on both MacroFX. **Note MacroFX are not active if paramter value is at 50%.
    Start w/ faders are all the way down and set LaserSlicer and Strretch at parameter value 50% initially before controlling.

Map it real quick and check it out. With the long range of a fader you can create some wicked sounds, machine like, can't really explain it but crazy.

Use the beatmasher at 90% then 100% to repeat a beat and build back into your track or just before a drop as you get close to 50% w/ MacroFX.

Quick vid Stewe?

Tech Convert

then I will try the new combos, which are looking good

@Stewe
    What do you think about one .tsi File with all basic-combos? So everyone had just to "learn" his own Midi channel and command. The description can be post in the comment field like my picture shows. I think this very helpful for mapping-beginners

FX Preset´s.jpg
    Pioneer REV 7, Serato

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    @Stewe
    What do you think about one .tsi File with all basic-combos? So everyone had just to "learn" his own Midi channel and command. The description can be post in the comment field like my picture shows. I think this very helpful for mapping-beginners

FX Preset´s.jpg
    Its a really good idea and we have addressed if TSI Files will be a thing or not, Hopefully we will have them up. When I am done with my 0Knotrol S4 Mapping I might give this a shot!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Quote Originally Posted by viper9711 View Post
    @Stewe
    Hey viper,

I think that posting all parameters is better way for people to learn how mappings actually works and what each controller type and interaction mode does. But yes, that could be nice addition as I mentioned before.

@0notice
    Maybe you can take one of reserved posts and name it as TSI section?

Quote Originally Posted by jthightower45 View Post
    Did some experimenting w/ Beatmasher 2 / LaserSlicer / Strrretch (slow) - All on the same FX unit in group mode.
    LaserSlicer and Strrreth are both new marco FX in TP2.6.

Beatmasher w/ (4) buttons each launching parameter values at 50%, 70% 90%, & 100% (Hold-on)
    LaserSlicer w/ a Fader controlling 50-0% of parameter value (inverted control)
    Strrretch w/ a fader controlling 50-100% of paramerter value.
    (1) Button (hold-on) to turn on both MacroFX. **Note MacroFX are not active if paramter value is at 50%.
    Start w/ faders are all the way down and set LaserSlicer and Strretch at parameter value 50% initially before controlling.

Map it real quick and check it out. With the long range of a fader you can create some wicked sounds, machine like, can't really explain it but crazy.

Use the beatmasher at 90% then 100% to repeat a beat and build back into your track or just before a drop as you get close to 50% w/ MacroFX.
    I did play with this effects combination but as instant button effects. Definitely suit great for techno.

Quick vid Stewe?
    Your turn mate

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    @0notice
    Maybe you can take one of reserved posts and name it as TSI section?
    BAM! Done! And added a Table of Contents!

Soon I will buy a cheep video camera so I can demonstrate the FX... I have plans!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    BAM! Done! And added a Table of Contents!

Soon I will buy a cheep video camera so I can demonstrate the FX... I have plans!
    Cool! I'll look to come up with something as well

Tech Wizard

Another MaroFX combo, same process as in my post #111 yesterday in this thread:

Beatmasher 2 / Wormhole / PolarWind - All on the same FX unit in group mode.

Wormhole w/ a Fader controlling 50-100% of parameter value.
    PolarWind w/ a fader controlling 50-100% of paramerter value.
    Start w/ faders are all the way down and parameter value 50% initially before controlling.

Stewe: I'm getting other parameters added to Beatmasher/LaserSlicer/Strretch(slow) combo from yesterday and will post a vid when I'm done mapping it. That combo is so sick, great w/ tech like you said.