The Ultimate FX Thread - Page 17
Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJSteveLozzi28 View Post
    ***on the laser stretch***

Thanks...
    It's Laser Slicer.

Thanks Stewe. I meant on the stretch effect. From page 1 on this thread it doesn't mention if it's the slow or fast macro.

Thanks man.
    MacBook w/ OS X 10.7.5; Traktor Pro 2.6 (Product Owner); Traktor Kontrol s4 w/ Flight Case; MidiFighter 3D; Numark Omni Control (4 Sale); AiAiAi TMA-1 Beatport Edition; Sennheiser HD 205 & Monoprice Premium Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone as Backups

Current Progressive/Electro/Vocal House Mixes: http://DJSteveLozzi.podomatic.com

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by DJSteveLozzi28 View Post
    I meant on the stretch effect. From page 1 on this thread it doesn't mention if it's the slow or fast macro.
    Hey man, it's Strrrech Slow Macro. Do you need any of the other parameters, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by jthightower45 View Post
    Hey man, it's Strrrech Slow Macro. Do you need any of the other parameters, etc?
    I edited the the post to say slow macro, and if your willing organizing the parameters the same way everything else is saves a ton of time for myself and others looking to learn.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Tech Wizard

Here are the LaserSlicer and Strretch (slow) MIDI commands. First download this -----> PDF

Next watch video to see how I mapped the commands. You can play & pause the video when you are mapping and each highlilghted line shows the setting on the right. I didn't include LED outs or the modifier commands so you will need to map them on your own. If you don't undertand modifiers READ THIS.

You will need to create (2) modifiers. And use (4) button for the beatmasher (3) Buttons for Slice N Strretch & (2) Faders to control LaserSlice and Strretch knob values.

I'm sorry I didn't have time to write this all out in the format we've been using. But think a screencast could save us all some time.

PS. If you want to make your own screencasts you can do them on screenr.com for free.
    Last edited by jthightower45; 02-19-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    Ean Golden Jog Peak/Delay FX Edit: Made for S4

Effect 1 Selector > Fx Unit 1 > Button > Direct > Beatmasher 2
    Effect 2 Selector > Fx Unit 1 > Button > Direct > Peak Filter
    Effect 1 Selector > Fx Unit 2 > Button > Direct > Delay
    Thx for sharing ONotice. I'll see how I can map something similar on my XoneK2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Today I'll be sharing this mapping feature, I found it useful and hope you're gonna love it as well...
    Same thing, thx for sharing Stewe. I'm going to work on this and see how I can apply it to my XoneK2 mapping.

I'm be back at it this week to see what other FX mapping can be crated in Traktor.

Default problem

hello i would like to map the tape delay build from stewe (r.hawtin delay) on my x1, but I have 2 probleme :
    * I don' understand how many button i need? one or two ?
    * i block to this line : "Add In > FX Unit > Knob 1 / button-direct / value=0.620 / Unit 1"
    --> when i puch learn, and i turn my knob from the x1, it doesn't propose me "type button" but just "type knob"....

Hey,

Quote Originally Posted by sipeo View Post
    I don' understand how many button i need? one or two ?
    This mapping requires only one button and one rotary pot.

i block to this line : "Add In > FX Unit > Knob 1 / button-direct / value=0.620 / Unit 1"
    --> when i puch learn, and i turn my knob from the x1, it doesn't propose me "type button" but just "type knob"....
    Don't own an X1 to confirm this but it might be limited for mapping the button type commands in to knob - same as S2/S4.

Default thks

exactly what I was thinking (I definitely should have bought a K2....)

thks you very much stewe, and thanks for your amazing work/mapping, i use it a lot

EDIT : it works in midi mode
    Last edited by sipeo; 02-25-2013 at 08:43 AM.

You are welcome mate! No worries, you can still map this knob parameters to your toggle button