The Ultimate FX Thread - Page 19
Page 19 of 45 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    It's Traktor bug. I have workaround using inverted button command - press (change mod) ; release (deactivate effect).
    Can you please be more specific with this? Perhaps an example.
    I'm having issues where FX are activated when switching between group and single mode or when I'm using a knob to browse through FX, random FX are activated.
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    Can you please be more specific with this? Perhaps an example.
    FX on / click invert / button-direct / value=0

I'm having issues where FX are activated when switching between group and single mode or when I'm using a knob to browse through FX, random FX are activated.
    FX on / button-direct / value=0
    FX Store Preset

Map ^both^ to Effect selector knob. That should do it

FX on / click invert / button-direct / value=0

FX on / button-direct / value=0
    FX Store Preset

Map ^both^ to Effect selector knob. That should do it
    By FX on do you mean "Unit On" and do you mean "False" instead of 0 because my only options are true false.

Do these have to be done for each modifier value?

Thanks!
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX

Unit on or button 1,2,3... Same goes for both. And modifier? I didn't include any, what do you mean?

Unit on or button 1,2,3... Same goes for both. And modifier? I didn't include any, what do you mean?
    I mean the modifiers that I use for some of my FX. Do I need one for every modifier condition?

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX

You sure do if you want this workaround in all the modifier states you got there

Post Help!!!

I am having trouble mapping the jog wheel FX. I have made several attempts, but failed every time. I wanted to create my own. Would i have to remap the entire controller? Or could i just modify my current set up. Kind of like how Ean Golden did his TSI.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDi 4 PLAY View Post
    I am having trouble mapping the jog wheel FX. I have made several attempts, but failed every time. I wanted to create my own. Would i have to remap the entire controller? Or could i just modify my current set up. Kind of like how Ean Golden did his TSI.
    What you're having trouble with? Which controller do you use?

I need some Super-Knob/Fader mapping ideas... And yes I said super, not smart... As I've figured out a way to program super-knobs/faders through software without the need of hardware such as the midifighter. In fact, this method will allow you to use it with ANY HID/MIDI device. Testing things out right now and will clue you in shortly, but for now, looking for ideas to test with!
    Tre Tuna
    DJ and Recording and Mixing engineer for live and studio sound
    Traktor Pro 2.7.1 | MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo 2.5ghz 4gigs ram
    Stanton STR8-150s | Ortofon Q-Bert Carts
    NI Z2, F1, Machine MK I, RigKontrol 3 | Dicers | PadKontrol

Quote Originally Posted by TreTuna View Post
    I need some Super-Knob/Fader mapping ideas... And yes I said super, not smart... As I've figured out a way to program super-knobs/faders through software without the need of hardware such as the midifighter. In fact, this method will allow you to use it with ANY HID/MIDI device. Testing things out right now and will clue you in shortly, but for now, looking for ideas to test with!
    The first thing I would do with that is a dry/wet of an Delay and then when all the way down trigger button 2 on the fx unit. This would create an echo out.

Another cool thing would be a beatmasher, then when all the way down a transpose sweep.

I have a few other ideas. Once you get it working let Stewe or I know, we would help you out with the mapping.

I would be interested in figuring out the method behind this and adding to the thread maybe a future Super Knob Category.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D