The Ultimate FX Thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I'll be posting few pretty soon. It's replicate of DJTT S2 jogFX to fader FX. I'll be working on CNTRL:R mapping this days and as soon as it's finished I'll send you parameters for this stuff.
    Legit Stewe, always can rely on the Minister of Mappings!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I'm working on it at this moment and must say this will be the super knob actually because all of three effects are NOT engaging at the same start value as in the case of smart knob that's posted in this thread (drama sweep 0.000) and my settings will include one modifier per fader FX. For example, one of three combos (flanger-flux + peak filter + reverb) requires different start points:

dry/wet= 0.600
    fx1= 0.500
    fx2= 0.400
    fx3= 0.000

To force your fader/knob to set ^this^ values on start the modifier needs to be set in order to jump to value 1 when fader is in down position and to automatically switch value back to 0 once the fader is moved and to all the way up - return fader back to down position and BOOM the modifier value is back to 1. To set modifier behavior in the way I've described follow this steps:

Add in > Modifier #1 > check INVERT > set type-button > set interaction-hold > set value-1
    Add in > Modifier #1 > set type-button > set interaction-direct > set value-0

Now, this setting are working for my CNTRL:R and I'm not sure if it'll do the same for your unit but principal should be the same - or I'm wrong? Once you got modifier act properly we can continue and I'll explain what's the super knob trick here.

Thanks for this guys mapped a few of these already anyone got any more to try out.
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

HELL YEA! Thanks to our Minister of Mappings Stewe has helped me post all of the Instant Grat parameters!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Hey guys try this out. It's sort of Beatmasher effect using loop roll in flux mode, all mapped to fader/knob:

Add In > Deck Common > Flux Mode On / type-button / interaction-hold
    Add In > Deck Common > Loop > Loop Set / type-button / interaction-hold
    Add In > Deck Common > Loop > Loop Size Selector / type-fader / interaction-direct / inverted

AHHH! I hate how now all of the NI products wont let you use buttons with faders... "Inappropriate control my ass!

But my work around will be use a pad on my F1 to toggle everything, that pad also have a modifier that lights it up and allows a fader to change size.
    Last edited by 0Notice; 01-05-2013 at 12:19 AM.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

I feel ya man, the only thing I like about S4 is jogwheel. Can't wait to see resolution on PL-1 platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I feel ya man, the only thing I like about S4 is jogwheel. Can't wait to see resolution on PL-1 platter.
    Yea I like the CMD series its just... They have be haunted with low quality product. Im probably going to get a Livid CNTRL:R or a Xone K2. Maybe someday build my own.
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Tech Convert

you are the best.

thank you very much for this help.

Quote Originally Posted by bobg View Post
    you are the best.

thank you very much for this help.
    I'm glad someone found this useful. When I first started mapping things this thread would have been so helpful. Glad you can put it to use!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast