The Ultimate FX Thread - Page 45
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Yes, tried that with the mappings you shared earlier in this thread. Works great! Love the tape delay, thanks for sharing that. Especially with a separate button mapped for feedback so you can modulate the duration of the effect .

The tape delay does have quite of a heavy attack when hitting the button. Is there a way to balance this more with the volume of the track? Tried adjusting it with several filters, dry/wet, but not fully how I like it.. Any suggestions?
    3r knob is your Feedback parameter. What you have to do is find balance between Feedback and D/W parameter.

Default Progressive fx

Hey Stewe,

I was wondering what effect does this dj called Cosmonaut uses. I dont know even if this is an effect or an audio sample. Im talking about the “pshiiiiuuu” that goes right after the drop. I think it really goes with progressive house music. Do you think there is anything similar on traktor?

You can hear it a couple of times, but here are some of the parts you can hear: 13:54 36:50 58:28

Apreciate it if you could help me out!

Thanks a lot!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aduncleas View Post
    Hey Stewe,

I was wondering what effect does this dj called Cosmonaut uses. I dont know even if this is an effect or an audio sample. Im talking about the “pshiiiiuuu” that goes right after the drop. I think it really goes with progressive house music. Do you think there is anything similar on traktor?

You can hear it a couple of times, but here are some of the parts you can hear: 13:54 36:50 58:28

Apreciate it if you could help me out!

Thanks a lot!

It sounds like a white noise sample. You can achieve similar effect with TPro3 mixer effect "Noise" or you can download/crate a same sample and trigger it with Remix Decks.

Default Fx tail

Hey Stewe,

How do I leave an fx tail/fade when deactivated on tp3?

(Using xone k2)

Thanks in advance,
    Ricardo.

set the fx to post fade

Allen & Heath DB4, Xone K2, 2x Native instrument D2
    Soundcloud
    Mixcloud

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445