"Snarl" (Electro House Original Track)

Default "Snarl" (Electro House Original Track)

My first original track. All feedback is welcome.

I actually kind of dig it. Feedback wise, I like the sounds and basic progressions used. I think if you added some layers, added a little flair to the basic riff in some spots, and messed with a few things to make it more dynamic, it would be even better. Just my opinion. Great song for a first attempt. If your just starting out, watch as many youtube vids as you can for the software you use. That helped me figure out a lot, and get ideas.

I think it needs more space and groove. Good start but try adding and layering a bassline using different frequency bass instruments. I think it'll help fill in some of that empty space in your track....
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Thanks for the feedback thus far. I'll take it all into consideration.

Tech Wizard

I think it's got potential just need to give more attention to details and by this I mean little hints of sounds or samples to make it more dynamic.
    But good job, not to far now.

It's a great start, but like what was said above me more attention to detail is needed to bring it to that next level.