LED mapping to buttons for loop active/which length ..... help?
    Tech Student

Default LED mapping to buttons for loop active/which length ..... help?

I must turn to the all might forum masters.

Here's what I have.

4 bank mode / page 2 bottom 2 rows are for deck A and B.

4 buttons in row 3 are for loop lengths for Deck A, and the last 4 are for Deck B. I also have a modifier in Row 2, buttons 2 & 4. These are for shorter loop lengths progressive (1/16 . 1/8 . 1/4 . 1/2 . 1 . 2 . 4 . 8) What?

All I'm trying to get out of the LED's is to have the LED active for each of the buttons that shows which loop is currently active. I figured out the setting to have only 1 LED active for when a loop is active, but it's only showing deck A and B respectively. And the same LED lights up for all the different loop lengths. I want a separate LED to light up when I press a separate button for each length.

My point, how does one map 1 button, loop length X, that LED lights up. Then, different button, different loop length, different LED? That would be 8 + 8 with a modifier, 16 different in total. I want the ones with modifiers to light up LED's for modifiers + their length button.

Ah, please and thanks.
    MacBook Pro 13" / Faderfox DJ3 / Midi Fighter / GLI 5990 / GLI 3880+1000 / DBX 505 / Roland RE-301 / Multivox ME201 / Lots of records / Soundesign Trendstter 7 Disco Command Station.

Tech Student

Anyone out there with a direction? In short, I'm guessing there isn't a way to map LOOP LENGTH to a specific LED on/off. That's what I've figured out. Looks like Traktor only supports an LED output for when the loop is on/off, and not for each length that's active.
    MacBook Pro 13" / Faderfox DJ3 / Midi Fighter / GLI 5990 / GLI 3880+1000 / DBX 505 / Roland RE-301 / Multivox ME201 / Lots of records / Soundesign Trendstter 7 Disco Command Station.

Tech Mentor

This IS possible.....if you have TP2...

The mapping is as follows:
    add out>cue/loop>loop size...enter your LED note for your 1/16 note, for example...modifier condition should be set to "Is in active loop (for whatever deck)- 1 (for yes)...assignment for the same deck...and controller range is WHAT SIZE loop; 0=1/32, 1=1/16, etc...

Hope this helps. If you need any other help, let me know.
    17" MBP, TP2, X1, MF Classic (soon to be custom), Custom VCI-100, Oxygen 25, Guitar Hero Guitar (inspired by DJTT!), MBox 3 (overkill, but swapping to Audio2)

Follow my Mod Projects and More on Facebook and Youtube

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_dB View Post
    This IS possible.....if you have TP2...

The mapping is as follows:
    add out>cue/loop>loop size...enter your LED note for your 1/16 note, for example...modifier condition should be set to "Is in active loop (for whatever deck)- 1 (for yes)...assignment for the same deck...and controller range is WHAT SIZE loop; 0=1/32, 1=1/16, etc...

Hope this helps. If you need any other help, let me know.
    I know this post is old but I have the same problem. And your method is great, but if I disable the loop, the LED is still on...

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

I got this working with modifier outputs instead of loop out LEDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    I got this working with modifier outputs instead of loop out LEDs.

Hey how did you get this to work... Trying to get it... Ive got all of my loop sets working while changing the modifiers. Cant get LED's to work though. Info?
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0Notice View Post
    Hey how did you get this to work... Trying to get it... Ive got all of my loop sets working while changing the modifiers. Cant get LED's to work though. Info?
    This should help: http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=55271