VCI 300 mapping for traktor not able to d/l

Default VCI 300 mapping for traktor not able to d/l

I think the subject line says it all. I can't seem to get the link to actually start downloading.. I am sooo bloody sick of itch... Just trying to get it working on a decent program.. I am a PC user.. Anyone have any pointers??

Frustrated

Tech Guru

which one are you trying to download? Do a search on the forum, there's quite a few posted.

Sidenote: Itch works BY FAR much better with the 300. The platter response is not all that accurate with Traktor. The layout of the 300 and Traktor just don't flow all that well together.

What's your issues with Itch? In a few months you'll get an upgrade to Serato DJ.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Default Itch woes...

Thing is, I play live with the 300 quite a bit. Its my go-to mixer for places that have no mixing set-up. I also own a VCI 400 that I use with Traktor, but don't always have access to it. I have had numerous problems with itch. Biggest one being that since an update, I am no longer able to record.(attempts to record simply shut down the program) I have tried uninstall re-install and even deleting my back up, and having to re-analyze my entire collection. (not an easy feat with all my music). Needless to say, after 2 years of problems with Itch, I have found Traktor to be far superior for mixing. I am on the list for serato dj when it comes out for the 300, but the wait is just too long... Looking for other alternatives.
    Each one of the mapping files I have used (which is everyone available) seem to have some sort of big issue which prevents me from relying on it for a live performance.

Thanks for your input and any other pointers you may have would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    which one are you trying to download? Do a search on the forum, there's quite a few posted.

Sidenote: Itch works BY FAR much better with the 300. The platter response is not all that accurate with Traktor. The layout of the 300 and Traktor just don't flow all that well together.

What's your issues with Itch? In a few months you'll get an upgrade to Serato DJ.

Oh yes, I forgot to mention... The mapping files that do have promise won't actually start a download although the link is visible..

Quote Originally Posted by ryanstamina View Post
    Thing is, I play live with the 300 quite a bit. Its my go-to mixer for places that have no mixing set-up. I also own a VCI 400 that I use with Traktor, but don't always have access to it. I have had numerous problems with itch. Biggest one being that since an update, I am no longer able to record.(attempts to record simply shut down the program) I have tried uninstall re-install and even deleting my back up, and having to re-analyze my entire collection. (not an easy feat with all my music). Needless to say, after 2 years of problems with Itch, I have found Traktor to be far superior for mixing. I am on the list for serato dj when it comes out for the 300, but the wait is just too long... Looking for other alternatives.
    Each one of the mapping files I have used (which is everyone available) seem to have some sort of big issue which prevents me from relying on it for a live performance.

Thanks for your input and any other pointers you may have would be appreciated

Tech Guru

what's your email. I send you a .tsi that I have. I haven't looked it in years, don't remember how it all works but when I made it, there were no issues.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

ryan.stamina@gmail.com

what's your email. I send you a .tsi that I have. I haven't looked it in years, don't remember how it all works but when I made it, there were no issues.

Are tsi files good on all versions of traktor?? I'm using Traktor 2 pro