Cover Art In TSP (or lack thereof)

Default Cover Art In TSP (or lack thereof)

Hey Trippers
    Lately i've been a lot more finnicky about tracks before i'd put them into the traktor library. I always normalise the tracks (used to use 94db but now 96), Run them through Mixed In Key (to varying success). brutally delete anything below 192kbs and find the cover art for albums if they don't have (a big rasberry to beatport). As i said this is only a recent development for us so went to throw some cover art on some old tracks today and... what do ya know you cant do that in traktor... Doh! I guess i could re-import the tracks from iTunes that already have all the art imbedded, but screw that haha. Does this annoy anybody else or am i just weird.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

pretty anal, must say..

I've never really bothered to notice to be honest.. i bet I will now though - cheers guys!

Man i just figured this out after 3 years of using traktor! been spending most of the afternoon making the collection look puurty (right click, import cover art, duh) stupid hippy lol
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

haha quality