Denon MC3000 mapping question
    Tech Student

Default Denon MC3000 mapping question

hello all--- i tried asking this on the Traktor forum and the Denon forum, couldnt get an answer.

Heres my issue: i changed the default mapping in traktor so that EVERY time i hit "auto loop" it forces an 8 measure loop. simple enough. i did this with "loop size select+set" and set it to make the value 8 (8 measures).
    in case youre wondering, i did this because auto loop would revert back to the last saved loop amount, often 1/64th note for me.
    now.
    this works as expected BUT when im in a loop and the loop size is anything but 8 measures, it takes two pushes to get it to toggle off because the first button press forces it to 8 measures always.

example: im in an 8 measure loop, i shorten it to 1/4 note. hit "auto loop" again and it goes back to being an 8 measure loop. hitting it again toggles "auto loop" off

i want it to turn off when i hit it the second time.

any help greatly appreciated!

--shane

Tech Mentor

I am assuming you mean 8 beat loop, not 8 measure loop. I am not exactly sure how to do it but you would have to set a modifier. The modifier would have to be set for every loop size other than the 8 beat loop so its telling traktor when this modifier is on and you push the button it turns the loop off and not go back to the 8 beat loop.

Tech Student

thanks for the reply.

hmmm. im pretty sure my old vci-100 would work this way... on/off always on 8