::THIS WEEKS MIX:: Autumn 2012 House Mix! (Tracklist Included)
    Tech Wizard

Default ::THIS WEEKS MIX:: Autumn 2012 House Mix! (Tracklist Included)

Hello guys
    This weeks cloudcast, includes some of the latest house releases, some very rare gems

Last weeks cloudcast:

The nitpicking
    Some of the filter work was questionable, like it's very obvious and at times feels unnecessary/disruptive. And there is a LOT of the same (beatmasher if I am not mistaken?) Some tunes could've had more play time, several times I'd get into the sound and then another tune drops. There were a couple minor sound glitches too, but that might've been my work computer.

The praising
    The mix was good, phrasing was spot on, transitions were smooth, tunes go well together. I got a very summery vibe from it and with a wonderful weather we've been having these past weeks I'd say it's quite fitting.

Vandalism has a nice old school vibe to it, felt quite nostalgic.
    Embrace Me is chill and catchy and I like the voice.
    Otherside has a very epic feel to it, probably my fave of the set.
    Teenage Crime - vocals clashing took away a bit from the mix in, but loved the tune. Such a cute voice.
    Say My Name - like the minimal drums in the beginning, very driving.
    Encoded - cool melody, simple, but catchy.
    The Veldt - just a really sweet, dreamy and nice tune. Am I rethinking my opinion of Deadmau5? Times. They are a changing.

It sounds like a live mix, so it was a good job for an on the spot set, so I hope you don't take criticism too harsh
    Cheers, man!

Tech Wizard

Thanks really much for the feedback, really appreciate it! Yeah you guessed right, it was a live set so it wasnŽt planned at all, so thats why it isnŽt that smooth all the times but yeah, i only have been doing this for about 2 months so im just learning But hey, thanks man! IŽll check you mixes out too if you have any
    My Latest Mix | https://soundcloud.com/limbou
    Be sure to follow me on Soundcloud I'll follow back!

Quote Originally Posted by Limbo View Post
    Thanks really much for the feedback, really appreciate it! Yeah you guessed right, it was a live set so it wasnŽt planned at all, so thats why it isnŽt that smooth all the times but yeah, i only have been doing this for about 2 months so im just learning But hey, thanks man! IŽll check you mixes out too if you have any
    Absolutely, my mixcloud is in the signature, I'd love any feedback. I am a newbie myself, so definitely more learning/fresh opinions is crucial now! You're doing a good job. Just keep at it!