Vestax's Traktor Pro mapping sample deck problem?
    Tech Wizard

Default Vestax's Traktor Pro mapping sample deck problem?

I've searched everywhere and can't find anything. Sample decks don't seem to work properly. I just got it yesterday so before going through and trying to remap it I'd like to use it out of the box and get use to work flow.

There doesn't seem to be a large amount of mappings out there. What are you non EGE people using or is everyone making custom maps?
    Vestax VCI-400, Midi Fighter, SRH-750DJ's, Traktor Pro 2

Quote Originally Posted by urbanj View Post
    I've searched everywhere and can't find anything. Sample decks don't seem to work properly. I just got it yesterday so before going through and trying to remap it I'd like to use it out of the box and get use to work flow.

There doesn't seem to be a large amount of mappings out there. What are you non EGE people using or is everyone making custom maps?
    As far as I know Traktor only allows mapping of 1 sample deck. The Remix Decks are off limits unless of course you buy NI Hardware. Great.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by loudat View Post
    As far as I know Traktor only allows mapping of 1 sample deck. The Remix Decks are off limits unless of course you buy NI Hardware. Great.
    Thanks for replying. I should have been more specific. What happens is when you flip the switch to deck A cue and play + 4 sample slots whatever I have sampled in the deck doesn't go down and then play. If I hold shift and then one of the 4 buttons it will load but won't play it. It also seems to load the song and not what i've sampled. Kinda weird. Maybe I'm the only one
    Vestax VCI-400, Midi Fighter, SRH-750DJ's, Traktor Pro 2

Tech Wizard

Hi Urbanj,
    Don't remember exactly anymore how it worked in the original DJTT mapping, but if you're interested in using sample decks
    C+D loaded with max 8 samples from deck A or B or playlist or loop recorder, ready to play in latched / gated mode, triggered by the knobs in FX section and/or transport section with the ability to monitor-cue individual slots route FX and Key lock individually check out my mapping for the 400se in the mappings section...