Deep House mix (an improvement)
    Tech Guru

Default Deep House mix (an improvement)

I've been messing with my eqing a bit so hopefully sounds better than other efforts.

Let me know what you think. Tracklist will be going up soon

Tech Guru

Tracklist:
    Wolf + Lamb, PillowTalk - Real Love (Nick Monaco's Ode to Marcy Remix)
    Him Self Her - Gone Too Long (Original Mix)
    Kate Simko - Go On Then feat. Jem Cooke (Original Mix)
    Justin Martin, PillowTalk - The Gurner (Justin Martin Vs. PillowTalk - DJ Version)
    D. Ablo, Eric Volta - Believe (Tennis Remix)
    Gorge & Dubnitzky - Vinitus
    Waifs and Strays - Back Down (Original Mix)
    Luca C & Brigante - Flash of Light feat. Roisin Murphy (Solomun Remix)
    Ry, Frank Wiedemann - Howling (Ăme Remix)
    HNQO - All Over (Roland Nights Remix)

Tech Wizard

Very nice, did like the song you chose!

Loved the tunes, mixing was solid, transitions interesting, so EQing mess payed off (pardon the pun). Nice deep set, loved all the vocal numbers, each had something unique about it. I also enjoyed that you didn't try to rush it just to bang out the most amount of tunes, it was a perfect amount of air time. Fall in love with music, not the tools, right?

Gone Too Long - that little melodic sample by the end of it really made the track
    Go On Then - beautiful voice, very chilled percussion, loved how melodic it was
    The Gurner - loved the increasing bass transition, not too overpowering, but menacing sort of, and then it got all chilled with build up - well timed. I am a huge fan of contrast sound, so the whole sweet vocals/deep one shots interchange was sick.
    Flash of Light - soooo sexy. When the melody line came in I thought I'd shed a tear (vintage synths, they make me emotional)
    Howling - super deep, totally a midnight drive on empty highway moody piece after a great day.

All in all it must be one of the best mixes I heard recently, absolutely loved it. Great job! Subbed needless to say, looking forward to more of your work.