2.5 Collection Saving Freeze
    Tech Mentor

Default 2.5 Collection Saving Freeze

Running TP2 2.5 ( opted not to go to 2.6 yet due to what ive been reading in the thread ) so ive been holding out.
    2.5 runs fine for me. I have a S2, F1, X1 all with legal software and everything up to date aside from 2.6 update.

Ive been playing around today, and i only have one F1 at the moment, but i had both decks loaded with remix sets, swapping back n forth between each deck. For some reason when i go to close Traktor, it will freeze on the " storing collection" process. and then i have to TM and kill Traktor to fix. Is this just some kind of bug due to not having 2 F1s?

anyone else having this issue? or could try it out if you have a single F1 and see if you get the same results.Itll go to that box to store collection and ill see deck C remix deck dissappear of all samples( likes its closing down properly) but Deck D will still show all the samples and then its frozen until windows prompts me to force close it.

i thought maybe a bad .trk file but seems like it will do it with any remix deck loaded in D.

If i have C only with a remix ( and A/B have tracks) it will close fine and proper, but once deck D has a set it will freeze upon closing. Only occuring the problem upon closing traktor, no issues while playing.

any help is great !

Ryan

I had something similar. Instead when i closed traktor it would saying "flushing background" and never close, forcing me to force close it. Read somewhere that it could be a corrupted mp3 or file in traktor
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Tech Mentor

ill check out my mp3s. upon start up i get one notification on the bottom flashing that i cover art was to large but it still closes fine with that.

just seems like when i have that Deck D loaded it will freeze.