Usolo Fx...

Thread: Usolo Fx...

Tech Convert

Default Usolo Fx...

Hi..
    In Frankfurt I tried Usolo fx by Djtech
    I tried with Serato because is half midi and half Audio.
    There was a timecode "grabbed" in a pend drive and all unit worked in midi for browse song,recall cue point,loop...
    Jog is impressively accurate..and unit very compact...I think this is amazing stuff!!

http://www.djtechpro.com/product_det...product_id=452

byeee
    Last edited by padi_04; 11-29-2012 at 12:39 AM. Reason: fixed link

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by troy70 View Post
    Hi..
    In Frankfurt I tried Usolo fx by Djtech
    I tried with Serato because is half midi and half Audio.
    There was a timecode "grabbed" in a pend drive and all unit worked in midi for browse song,recall cue point,loop...
    Jog is impressively accurate..and unit very compact...I think this is amazing stuff!!

http://djtechpro.com/product_detail....product_id=452

byeee
    Is the jog bend when in USB internal player mode time-based rather than speed based like on the U3 and Versadeck? The ramp-up on the latters' pitch bend is a dumb firmware choice.

Also, is this capable of working as an an audio interface when it is connected to a computer?

If they also added support for FLAC or OGG, this would be the player/controller to beat.

Tech Mentor

Did you ever notice whether there was time-based or rate-based jog bend in internal mode on this? Looks like it's been bounced from the competition as a promising media player due to the lack of AIFF support. Gemini has met that need. The Usolo FX also is missing USB soundcard capability, right?

UPDATE: No soundcard in the standalone Hanpins. And it was only the Reloop RMP-4 that finally changed the jog pitch bend.
    Last edited by Reticuli; 03-21-2017 at 02:44 AM.