Open Format - 105-115bpm - Anticipation Of First Snow (45mins)

Default Open Format - 105-115bpm - Anticipation Of First Snow (45mins)

It's a middle of November and it's way too warm, so I'd thought I'd start preparing for winter mood in advance. A short-ish journey around several genres to celebrate the end of the work week. Feedback is appreciated.

Tracklist:

Night Bus By Burial
    Something To Nothing By Kryptic Minds
    Close To Me By Layo & Bushwacka
    The Architekt By Arms And Sleepers
    Riverside (Lulu Rouge Remix) By Agnes Obel
    You Hurt Me By Burial
    Tron By Joker
    It Ain't Got A Name By Joker & Tc
    Kickstarts (Bar 9 Remix) By Example
    Little Things By Sylver
    With Just One Glance You By Nicolas Jaar
    Under One Roof By Darkstar
    Tide By Trentemoller
    Let's Live For Today By Nicolas Jaar
    Aaron By Paul Kalkbrenner
    Too Insistent (Trentemøller Remix) By The Dø
    So Will Be Now (Feat Pional) By John Talabot
    Gammy Crazy By Thefft

nice song selection but your transitions need work. the transition from tron to it aint got a name was one of the better ones. the two tracks weren't competing.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegrassdj View Post
    nice song selection but your transitions need work. the transition from tron to it aint got a name was one of the better ones. the two tracks weren't competing.
    Thank you for taking time to listen, man. I really appreciate your feedback. I definitely have still a lot to work on, I've noticed the transitions clashing in re-listening some of the stuff, sometimes I get carried away with bringing a song I could've mixed with some other tune better. I really want that to be an on spot skill, so I am practicing when I can. Thank you. I'd be happy to check any of your stuff out, if you'd want me to! Cheers, man!

Tech Wizard

Tempo transitions are always a pain n the ass. And yeah, I did notice a few overlap issues between some tracks. But on a very positive note, your track selection was pretty great. I kept this on play from start to finish and enjoyed the vibe a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by nyiguana View Post
    Tempo transitions are always a pain n the ass. And yeah, I did notice a few overlap issues between some tracks. But on a very positive note, your track selection was pretty great. I kept this on play from start to finish and enjoyed the vibe a lot!
    Thank you, appreciate your input! In a retrospect (of course, haha), I thought of better ways I could've handled some transitions, and hey, that's all part of learning. Some of the tracks on there are definitely my all time favorites. Gotta play what you love, fall in love with the music, not the tools, right