Fitzy P's Command Station - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fitzyp View Post
    Thanks man, actually not to far from the D. I live in Canada across from Port Huron, Michigan
    Sarnia area?

that homemade bit for the mashine is beautiful, very impressed.
    Facebook : Soundcloud : Beatport DJ : Twitter DJ
    My Show: Sunday Nights 00:00 - 02:00 GMT (7pm -9pm EST) on Fokus FM Radio
    My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by MWagner View Post
    Sarnia area?

that homemade bit for the mashine is beautiful, very impressed.
    Yah man , Sarnia is currently where I hang my hat.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Hey man, as a schoolday lurker of this site during the day, would you mind giving me info on how you did that hack?
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Quote Originally Posted by dubyou View Post
    Hey man, as a schoolday lurker of this site during the day, would you mind giving me info on how you did that hack?
    Very simple. Open up the Nanopad. You'll see that the Pads and the XY section are on totally different PCBs only attached by a ribbon cable. You can actually detach the ribbon cable easily and the XY pad is still functional. I just took a hacksaw to the plastic housing and cut the pad section completely out. Cut a small piece out of the scrape to cover the now open side of the XY pad.
    Back when I was using windows, I could never get the pads to respond at all. XY pad worked fine. So I said screw it and ripped it apart.

That sounds like a sick sort of mini mod i might look into. Thanks man!
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

Quote Originally Posted by dubyou View Post
    That sounds like a sick sort of mini mod i might look into. Thanks man!
    No problem, real simple. I want to build a controller that incorporates the xy pad and some of the extra arcade buttons I have around. Thats the grand plan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12