TRAKTOR mapping help on how to Change what deck is playing current song?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TRAKTOR mapping help on how to Change what deck is playing current song?

Any Traktor pros out there know the answer to this its driving me nuts? I am trying to send a midi note to a deck and load the current track to another deck while stopping the previous deck. So track is playing on deck A I want to load it to deck C and stop A from playing. Trying to map a way to use 4 decks and 2 analog mixer channels. I can load it to deck C but A keeps playing. I add midi command to unload deck A but then deck C is blank. Is there an order to firing off the MIDI commands? I cant seem to get it.

Essentially I want to change what deck is playing the same song at the same spot. I am trying to map out a way to use the 4 decks with 2 channels in external mixer mode..

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Map uload A command to your load C button so Traktor can send both of this massages from same press. Just make sure both of commands are assigned regards to decks.

Thanks for your reply, I am trying to grasp what you are indicating but I am not using a load command. I have successfully programed the Duplicate Track Deck A so that it is assigned to C and hitting a button it loads C. I am not assigning load.

When I assign unload deck it removes it before it duplicates it so it duplicates a blank deck. Thats kinda what I meant by order almost like key commands... I know this is possible, has to be.

I am using a trigger finger also..

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by djmichaelwenz; 11-24-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Basically looking for way to instantly swap what Deck the same song is playing with one button push...This way I can keep my TT in relative mode and controlling the same deck and have the same track playing out of the identical output. Then use the filter and mix that old song out... Thanks for your input guys!

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Click "Invert" in the Unload command. That way it will trigger when you release the button.

Keep in mind that if you have enabled the option "Load only into stopped deck" you will need to stop the deck as well, otherwise it won't unload.

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Click "Invert" in the Unload command. That way it will trigger when you release the button.
    Ha! Bitten in seconds

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    Ha! Bitten in seconds

Invert not doing it for me... When I map unload to be inverted and hit the pad it unloads A and C never changes. I will keep on messing. This has to be possible.

If you properly map unload to be inverted and duplicating to direct that's totally possible.

traktor screenshot.JPG

Could you elaborate? Seems like the buttons conflict. I have uploaded a screenshot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast