EOI: Vestax knobs and faders.
    Tech Mentor

Default EOI: Vestax knobs and faders.

Phil (the orders guy at DJTT) has made me aware that the replacement knobs and faders are provided by Vestax sporadically, at their own behest.

Is anyone chasing them, interested in getting spares or not really considered them (and now having read this post, want some)?

I'm wondering if we can garner enough interest, if Vestax will decide to ship some to the DJTT crew.

I'm hoping to get some sooner rather than later: the colouring is chipping away on mine, and the VCM-600's feels much better.

(Note the lack of the word 'knob' in that last paragraph...)

Tech Wizard

I want some

Quote Originally Posted by CeeDubbya View Post
    I want some
    Im down for some spare knobs and faders. It would be nice if we can get the white versions as well from Vestax Japan.

Tech Mentor

Default Ooo err.

Providing they're the same PVC that the original knobs are manufacturered with, and not rubber like the black. I imagine they would get quite grotty, quite quickly.

That said, they would probably look mint with the Custom VCI-100SE Arcade Controller with all white arcade buttons...

Tech Convert

It would be nice to buy spare caps insteads of entire kits.

Tech Mentor

You can buy individual knobs and fader caps. They are quite expensive though $4-5 each plus shipping which is $5 no matter the quantity.

http://www.djdeals.com/vestaxKNOBS.htm
    http://1226354.estore.networksolutio...3ARotary+Knobs

Ive been in need of a new pitch fader and volume fader cap but id rather wait and get a whole set of sexy black ones from djtt.

ive just recently purchased the green pack via djtt and there are wick but i would really like to have some different coloured knobs to mix it up ??
    if there is anyone who would be willing to do a swap on any spare coloured knobs ive got 3 green knobs and a whole set of the original silver ones supplied by vestax a straight swap for any colour would be considrered many thx luke.