Any news on the the new midi fighter?!?!?! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

All i can tell you is there is a new midifighter in the works.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Can't they give a month or a quarter? I need to know when i have to start selling some gear.
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

23rd december * wink *
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Get the 3D tomii. The new version is a fair way off yet.
    So why would you have advised me to buy one then if its that close?? LOL damn dude. well unless its a midi fighter pro 3d then i wont be upset...
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Quote Originally Posted by antifmradio View Post
    you have a new MF3D?
    latest i have is the MF3D

wheres the info on a newer one?
    Well if you order a new one....that one will be newer LOL
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Quote Originally Posted by tomii View Post
    Well if you order a new one....that one will be newer LOL
    OMFG
    i just spit my lunch out my mouth
    and a bit in my nose

thanks for that

Lol

Tech Convert

Any news on this?

Dec. 23rd seemed pretty specific to me.. maybe he meant 2013?

and Wtf was this guy talking about??
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapout View Post

This is how i feel about DJTT midi controllers and i think everyone should know before they go ahead and purchase one of their custom controllers:

Its like if i were to sell you a keyboard thats fully programmable, already programed from this small little company..and works 10X better than the typical keyboard...but will only work for windows 7 service pack 1...when windows releases service pack 2(which they never will just hypothetical) the keyboard will have to be completely programmed from scratch...Yet they dont tell you that it wont work...just that it works really really good right now.

Its the same with the MF Classic and PRO line and im sure it will be for the MF3D once their new ones go up and on sale.

I have sent in support tickets with ZERO response, as well as made enquires on their FB page...yet my enquires get totally ignored...yet when someone wants to purchase something...they have no problem responding within 10 minutes...its Laughable at how shady these guys really are...They just want your money.

See how this can be construed as bad business practice?
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

its my impression he isnt happy with the fact that the MF's wont work with a windows upgrade
    which is understandable
    ....if that were the only situation at hand for EVERYONE....

the fact is that yes the MF's do work with windows as they are now.
    the fact is that currently there is no windows 8 version of any MF drivers.
    the fact is ****and this is the most important part****
    not everyone is using windows 8
    not everyone has the intent to upgrade

So lets explore what he says is wrong with it, just for a second.
    In his statement (if i am understanding it correctly)
    "MF's should have been released Windows 8 ready."

My reply to this would have been:
    If that was a better situation, then wouldnt everyone WITHOUT windows 8 be complaining just the reverse of his statement?
    "Why are these MF's so dam great if they dont work on this new advanced OS? Its like giving us gold and telling us we cant use it in our simple minded society!"

Ok now lets get back to the topic at hand

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast