Any news on the the new midi fighter?!?!?!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Any news on the the new midi fighter?!?!?!

AWE!!! the suspense is killing me. I want the 3D but with the news of a new MF im waiting...and waiting. Anybody have any leaks or something. I read the one about it being on a shelf in a vid post. ( hope thats not it ) Also read about it possibly being RGB. DTT should jump on the teaser band wagon LOL
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Convert

I'm with ya there! The suspense is killin' me

hell yeah!!! Would be dope if its a Midi Fighter Pro 3D......... with lasers and a golden ticket to the techtools factory. Man to see those umpa lumpas would be the best!

UmpaLumpaDB 2.jpg
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Tech Convert

Im also considering to buy a Midi Fighter, but not sure if I should buy a 3D now or wait for the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by rakim77 View Post
    Im also considering to buy a Midi Fighter, but not sure if I should buy a 3D now or wait for the new one.
    why not get both?

Tech Mentor

^ And waste more money on gimmick controllers from a boutique company? Their business practices are so bad its almost laughable.

This is how i feel about DJTT midi controllers and i think everyone should know before they go ahead and purchase one of their custom controllers:

Its like if i were to sell you a keyboard thats fully programmable, already programed from this small little company..and works 10X better than the typical keyboard...but will only work for windows 7 service pack 1...when windows releases service pack 2(which they never will just hypothetical) the keyboard will have to be completely programmed from scratch...Yet they dont tell you that it wont work...just that it works really really good right now.

Its the same with the MF Classic and PRO line and im sure it will be for the MF3D once their new ones go up and on sale.

I have sent in support tickets with ZERO response, as well as made enquires on their FB page...yet my enquires get totally ignored...yet when someone wants to purchase something...they have no problem responding within 10 minutes...its Laughable at how shady these guys really are...They just want your money.

See how this can be construed as bad business practice?
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

Have you asked in the forum? Who did you email? What exactly is the issue you have? You've given an extensive analogy but not actually said what your issue is.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Get the 3D tomii. The new version is a fair way off yet.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

LOL Already got it dude!
    Would be cool for an updated mapping though....something fresh and cool. Dont mind other peoples mapping I just like the ones that come from techtools better. There is only two in the mapping section that are really any good. Sorry.... not talking shit. The mapping I have now from flashflooder is dope. just looking for something with two deck control and a whole new section that takes the place of the classic instant gratt mapping. I totally dig the echo freeze. Adding something to it or have a new echo filter freeze or something. Your mappings are what sets you apart from any place else. LOL hell i dont no hahaha i just mix and dig your shit and am looking for something a little more insane.

I dont care what ol boy says... Ive been chillin f djtectools for years now. Back when the vci was silver LOL You guys are ok in my book.

you have a new MF3D?
    latest i have is the MF3D

wheres the info on a newer one?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast