LED Feed Back for FX Banks
    Tech Mentor

Default LED Feed Back for FX Banks

Hey all,

So i been working on my 2.6 Mapping and have come across a few things that i really like:

Gain Encoders can now be mapped using a shift modifier, I have the 2 on the left mapped to Group fx 2 and 3 to select the effects while holding shift...its great to switch to different effects quickly.

I had originally mapped it to the FX amount knobs but i found it was too hard to pick the right effect as there is no click between effect selection.

As well since i do not use the tempo adjust buttons i have remapped those for Flux mode on each deck...up for deck A down for Deck B and C and D on the other side.

The biggest thing i am wondering is has the LED Feedback been fixed yet in 2.6?

I use 4 effects deck with the mapping to make it so i can use FX1 on all 4 decks, and i just wish i could get proper LED Feedback.
    Kontrol S4-Novation Launch Pad-MF Pro BM-Traktor Pro 2-KRKRP8/KRK10-Windows 7 64 Bit-Toshiba A660

I dont care if you use 2 ipads...2 cassette tapes...or a washboard and a wooden spoon...if you rock it, you rock it.

No you cannot get the Fx 1 and 2 LEDs with 4fx. You cannot override the led behavior of the Fx for some reason.