Help with Serato DJ - I know this is a Traktor place but want suggestions!
    Tech Wizard

Default Help with Serato DJ - I know this is a Traktor place but want suggestions!

Hello-
    I just bought a Pioneer DDJ SX and have Serato DJ.

Yes...I have Traktor and an S2 and although I do enjoy Traktor I thought I was would try Serato DJ and see what was up with it. I also am aware there is a Traktor mapping for the SX but why not give Serato a whirl.

Can anyone tell me of any online community/forums that have 'How to Discussions or tips' on Serato DJ?
    I was up late last night checking things out online but thought I would ask here to see if anyone knew of
    a spot?

Thanks-

On another note I really like the Pioneer DDJ SX. It is a lot different then my S2 and there are things I will have to adjust to and I think my sets will be different because of it. It is a solid piece of equipment and yes it is bigger then my S2 but I carried it about a mile and up and down stairs of subways and what not and really was not that big of deal. Carrying photo equipment and or hockey gear sucks way more.

--------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    DJM-A9, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.

Tech Wizard

So that is it....just the Serato forum which I did not find that interesting.

I guess Serato users are not into a warm and fuzzy community...

Cool thanks....

Just moved this to the serato subforum. There are plenty of SSL, ITCH and SDJ users on here, and a few with the DDJ-SX. Ask a question and someone will probably answer.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I don't think Serato users are on forums as much because as far as Serato goes... there isn't crazy mapping, gridding, or whatnot things we have to worry about

Have fun with Serato man, it's a trip.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter