Cdjs with cheap mixer and torq vs midi stand alone mixer.

Default Cdjs with cheap mixer and torq vs midi stand alone mixer.

Hey every so here it is...

Basically I use to be a bedroom dj did the odd gig at couple bars n stuff I have 2 cdj 800s and behringer Djx800 or what ever it is the crappy one that's a copy of the djm.
    I got given a technics turntable not long ago so I wouldn't mind starting to learn to scratch coz I love what some
    Guys can pull off but I mainly mix house and electro.

I left home and I've been traveling for a couple years and just got home and the cheap mixer is had it no suprise all te channels are leaking into each other...
    So here's my question.

I've been looking hard and I want to go digital and get something that I can run thru my macbook computer but also would like a stand alone mixer that i can run my cdjs thru.

I'm pretty broke and on abit of a budget. I was looking at the Denon mc6000 and the vestax vci 400.

The problem is there both alittle pricey were I live about 1400 dollars. But I like that I can just plug my cdjs in and it's ready to go. What I was wondering tho is there any other midi mixers I havnt seen that can be stand alone mixers aswell?

Also I was thinking maybe I could just buy a cheapish mixer like a djm400 and buy traktor or something for cheapish and this would end up costing around the same price???

I looked at the ns7 and it looks awsome but it's abit out of my price range and kind of a waste of my cdjs and it's been out for a long time now and it looks like they will be bringing out something new soon.

So what I'm asking is there any others I'm missing out And what do u guys reckon should I just buy a cheapish mixer of some sort and start useing that and buy something cheap like torq or spend abit extra and get serato or something?
    Or should I get the midi controller type thing I think in the end they will just end up costing the same amount just I'm
    Abit broke at the moment and I would really love this aquipment for sommer so I can play around and do afew gigs.

Cheers so much for the help and any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Tech Wizard

what you could do is get a MIDI controller that is a standalone mixer and run your cdjs through timecode into your computer. the numark n4 can do that and its about half the price of a vci 400. you can get one for about $400 US and Traktor is on sale for around $50 now.
    Setup:Technic 1200's Mk2, Denon DN-X120 Mixer, Korg PadKontrol, Traktor Audio 6, Numark N4. CPU/Software:Lenovo G550/Traktor Pro 2.
    https://www.facebook.com/DJMeash
    https://www.soundcloud.com/djmeash

Tech Wizard

By a traktor certified mixer - Traktor Z2 ($799) or the Pioneer DJM-t1 ($650) are nice. You won't have to buy a traktor audio device or traktor licence. They are both great mixers and are cheap compared to the competition.
    Traktor Z2, Denon SC3900(2), Kontrol F1, MidiFighter3D, HDJ-2000, Mixed in Key, Platinum Notes, Jack and Coke. (Previously- Rane 68, Traktor DJM-t1, Pioneer DJM-800, CDJ-2000s (2), Traktor S4, Stanton 150s)