Thank you for the help it totally works now!!I've read about this for a long time now and it was my intention too. Unfortunately, I still don't have a Xone 92. It should be like this:
- In Ableton > Preferences > Audio Setup select the Traktor Audio 10 as soundcard.
- At the back of the Xone 92, insert the AUX 1/2 into 1 of the Traktor Audio 10's inputs.
- Still in Ableton, insert an audio track and change the I/O of that channel: Audio From, you select the inputs from which you've just inserted the AUX 1/2 channels. So if they're going to the Traktor Audio 10 inputs 3/4, in Ableton you'll select Audio From Traktor Audio 10 channels 3/4.
- For instance, you want a delay or something? Drop it where it says 'Audio Effects here' and make sure that you'll set the Dry/Wet signal of the delay to 100%!
- Connect your Traktor Audio 10 outputs to the Return 1/2 of the Xone 92. So if you're using 4 Traktor Decks, use outputs 9/10 and stick them into Return 1 or 2.
- On the mixer, there are 2 extra channels on the right. Depending on the Return you're using, pull the fader all the way up and at the top, you'll see a switch for 'MIC/RTN'. Push it, so this channel will receive the Return signal.
- Now, everything should be ready to go. Play something and if you're using Return 1, try to rotate the AUX 1 rotary above the channel which you're using. Depending on the position of the AUX 1 rotary, you should hear the delay on top of that channel. Great thing is that you can pull the fader of the channel down and you will hear that delay ringing out (post fader).
Let us know if it'll work and if I were right!