[Progressive House] Fingerblast - Moisturizer (Rough Master) - Free Download

Default [Progressive House] Fingerblast - Moisturizer (Rough Master) - Free Download

Alright,

So took me a bit of research but I tracked down Deadmau5's sound to the zeta2+ plugin and the Chords of life patch. I primarily use this and a modified version of the same patch in Sylenth1, hopefully to give it a nice wide deadmau5y feel.

The chords were quite the trip to make. My computer suffers from random crashes.... I had created a golden chord progression to fit with my track then it crashes and it took me about 3 weeks to put it all back together. The Arp was a last minute addition, please tell me if is too overpowering in the track, as I use it as the running theme in the track.

I am all for the first drop tease and then going into that funky groove after wards. that whole section was a little boring so pumped it with some cresendos and such. I feel the breakdown afterwards is a little shitty, I am not sure if I give the track enough room to breathe there.

Then the second build and payoff comes. I have to say I put the most work into the second build. Its pretty fuckin dope i think.

I mixed everything super low i guess so that i am rarely hitting the -3 on the volume tracker. Also My last track suffered from major over compression so i put on a little drizzling of compression on this one to preserve the dynamics.

TL;DR - Heres my track Enjoy!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Fingerblast!

Last edited by Fingerblast; 12-17-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    My Latest House Track. I need some criticism to get my sound big, better, stronger, harder!

Please Hook Me Up With Some Advice

Soundcloud link in sig is not allowed
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

is that a rule? or like a fairness thing?
    My Latest House Track. I need some criticism to get my sound big, better, stronger, harder!

That's an official forum rule
    MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Quote Originally Posted by DJDoubleYou View Post
    That's an official forum rule
    My bad should be Fixed!

Re-eqed the whole track. Let me know what you think!