Roll Call Break Beat Producers. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

not particulary breakbeat but the drums are kind of breakbeat driven
    its and odd fusion of genres, check the song albedo.

http://alchemusic.bandcamp.com/
    Man, the drums on Albedo are off the hook bro! Poxy club is one sexy tune as well. Alchemy my friend, you're a beast!

Tech Wizard

Those were the days, still got most all the tracks, minus some of my records that got stolen Been wanting to do an old funky florida breaks mix sometime soon. Fixx still does a lot but back then I liked it more, now it almost seems like it's just the same thing he was doing back then

Quote Originally Posted by schwallman View Post
    I have been into breaks/dnb since mid 1998. I really miss the older florid funky breaks. Fixx, London, hudia, volume, etc etc.
    I only just recently pick up ableton and tried my hand at producing. I havent got to deep into it and have really just played around and made a few cool sounds. nothing to put together yet.

I know its only an excuse but my office and master bedroom are in the process of being updated and switched so my work area is a mess and I cant get into things when shit around me is messy. The work should be done very soon and I cannot wait to get back into my new office and get back into ableton.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggChev View Post
    Man, the drums on Albedo are off the hook bro! Poxy club is one sexy tune as well. Alchemy my friend, you're a beast!
    Thanks man! really appreciate it!

Tech Wizard

lets have a remix contest. something like 5 to 10 loops nothing over 36 bars, preferably "stem" like core sounds, but really anything. have to use at least one loop from every entry including one of your own. no outside sounds from submitted loops. mix and chop and fx to your hearts content.

https://soundcloud.com/warpa4

Not sure where you live but Breaks and Underground don't normally go together.

Glitch hop, purple, jackin house... Thats more underground.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12