STR8UPDREW Send Monitor State PC Fix - Max Patch NEW LINKS 2012
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default STR8UPDREW Send Monitor State PC Fix - Max Patch NEW LINKS 2012

The original link for this is on Megaupload and they've changed their policy to only allow downloads if u've uploaded it yourself, luckily i've had it on multiple machines and so i thought i'd upload it to a few sites that will still allow downloads:

Oron: Download File - 2.1 Mb
    Depositfiles: http://depositfiles.com/files/xhupv0gut
    Easybytes: Final Beta.rar - 2.1 MB

File is called Final Beta.rar it is a standalone Max Patch so just unrar and open folder then run Final Beta.exe

Please feel free to post these links around on other forums you think will be useful and post here if any of them get deleted as 30 days of inactivity might get them deleted hence 3 sites.

Peace world hope this helps someone

is this still needed? i thought the issue was pre tp2 with slow devices like the launchpad not being able to process the data fast enough which caused traktor to glitch the audio. i didn't think tp2 had the issue.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

i'm still using it for my apc40 otherwise i get the glitch so i believe yes

Tech Wizard

I got the glitch and the only method for me to get it to go away was a full window 7 reinstall. Annoying but it worked. I'm glad to see there is a real fix up. I'll keep it just in case. Thanks for the effort put into this!

Tech Student

Is it possible for someone to upload once more these files? All links are unfortunately down.. I would really appreciate it : )

Quote Originally Posted by Piro View Post
    Is it possible for someone to upload once more these files? All links are unfortunately down.. I would really appreciate it : )
    will do 2moro

http://depositfiles.com/files/xhupv0gut is still working

click under the rev counter for free download

Tech Student

i wast trying yesterday and wasnt working, today is, all in all thanks : )
    xps 15 | ta10 | conectiv | apc40 | mpd26 | tt500x2@ortofon scratch | dxm09 | innofader | pg58 | tsp2.5 | torq2 | live 5 | dj1 pro

Sweet good to hear.

I can also confirm that this is still needed with Traktor 2.5.0 and an APC40 with Send Monitor State In's set, glitchy, glitchy, glitchy, glitch. woohoo

Tech Student

I unfortunately/fortunately know, its my setup ; ) . Now just fighting with translating *.tsi from 2.1.x to 2.5.0. Does it also helps with sending midi clock to another computer from Traktors midi-out to another?
    xps 15 | ta10 | conectiv | apc40 | mpd26 | tt500x2@ortofon scratch | dxm09 | innofader | pg58 | tsp2.5 | torq2 | live 5 | dj1 pro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast