What eq3 vst plugins can people recommend for Ableton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default What eq3 vst plugins can people recommend for Ableton

Hi...

As the title says...

I find the native Eq3 effect on Ableton pretty rubbish so was wondering what

free alternatives people use/have used...

Cheers

just googled & found this which might be exactly what you´re looking for...

http://www.wavosaur.com/forum/free-d...live-t488.html

cheerz.
    Last edited by compact; 07-25-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Tech Wizard

Has anyone tried these though??...Really after peoples feedback on ones they've used and not just a google search...Cheers though guys will look into them..

most things on the net start with google...

Tech Wizard

Yes mate I have searched google but wanted people in the know to comment on the plugins they use...I have found this place useful for Ableton related questions in the past and while I appreciate you searching google it's not the information I'm looking for..
    Cheers

so did you try out the link i´ve postet you? it´s easier for you to put it into your vst folder and try it out with ableton, since i am not an ableton user but i will try it out later if it works with renoise and/or touch...

peace.

i use Abletons EQ3 + some bomes code to get the 0db to be in the center position - lots of people say its rubbish but personally after getting the center position sorted out i dont mind it at all.

Tech Mentor

http://www.kjaerhusaudio.com/classic-series.php
    there is a EQ plugin here. i SERIOUSLY recommend ALL of the plugins. all free, all very simple, yet very powerful. i (as well as laidback luke) endorse them.

Quote Originally Posted by djalexlaine View Post
    http://www.kjaerhusaudio.com/classic-series.php
    there is a EQ plugin here. i SERIOUSLY recommend ALL of the plugins. all free, all very simple, yet very powerful. i (as well as laidback luke) endorse them.
    None of those are for dedicated djing eq's - the only EQ there is a production style EQ with 7 bands - you would never use that on each channel in your mix to do dj mixing.

If Laidback luke probably endorse it, its for his productions not his djing. (though that said theres a possibility he might use some of the other plugins there for his digital sets, but he definantly wouldnt have a 7 band EQ on each channel)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast