Instrumentals of Vocal Electro/House Songs Website?
    Tech Convert

Default Instrumentals of Vocal Electro/House Songs Website?

What's going on DJ Tech Tools. I hope this isn't a silly question but I am trying to find a good source to find instrumentals of vocal house, vocal electro, vocal progressive house. We are trying to put together a Vauldeville style night and we want live vocal performances to happen as our DJs spin known vocal diva jams, Nadia Ali, Ellie G, etc. I know that not every song is produced with an instrumental version but I wanted to see if anyone knows of any source that might have thought of this and listed what might be available. Any leads will be very appreciated.

Tech Wizard

Not a silly question, but it is one with a lot of answers!
    A lot of EDM is a result of sample based construction. There are loads of places to get these samples! I will give you some of my favorites and hopefully that can point you in the right direction.
    http://primeloops.com/
    http://www.loopmasters.com/

Dont be put off by the fact its "loop based". There are tons of great vocals to be had.

If I'm not mistaken then the OP wants actually instrumentals of existing well known tunes so he can have someone sing live over the top of them. Good idea. Not sure that the resource you want exists though.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by VinceHollywood View Post
    What's going on DJ Tech Tools. I hope this isn't a silly question but I am trying to find a good source to find instrumentals of vocal house, vocal electro, vocal progressive house. We are trying to put together a Vauldeville style night and we want live vocal performances to happen as our DJs spin known vocal diva jams, Nadia Ali, Ellie G, etc. I know that not every song is produced with an instrumental version but I wanted to see if anyone knows of any source that might have thought of this and listed what might be available. Any leads will be very appreciated.
    Many releases on Traxsource include instrumentals and/or dub versions (which may also work for what you want). I don't do Beatport but would imagine they have same along with the other digital record shops.
    20+ years man & boy, working the platters that matter. D3EP DJ.

Morgan page has a lot of his stems up on Beatport. Should be listed under DJ Tolls.
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

It's a pretty cheesy site, but they have a huge database of acapellas:

acapellas4u.co.uk

Tech Convert

Thanks guys, that gives me a start. I am checking out all of those sites, it looks like I am gonna have to do some solid browsing and just try to find what I can. I am very surprised that in this day and age that no one has thought about live vocal performances of all of favorite songs and collecting instrumental versions of these songs. Karaoke for example is popular all over the world so I am 100% positive that anyone going out to a night club and hearing for example David Guetta's "She Wolf" featuring Sia performed live would be tits about it.