Making a playlist auto update? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by jasonsyn View Post
    That was an absolutely amazing tutorial! Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that out and even include the screenshots. I definitely think that that's the way I need to go from here on out. It definitely sounds time-consuming to set it up initially but like you said after you get it set up you're ready to rock. Thank you thank you thank you!

Just one last question though for you before I get all this going. So when you get to a gig and you first turn on your computer, do you open iTunes let iTunes sort all the new music then close iTunes and then open Traktor?

Nope just show up and fire up your Traktor. iTunes saves everything every time you close it. So it will be up to date every time.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DJ 2 Cut View Post
    Nope just show up and fire up your Traktor. iTunes saves everything every time you close it. So it will be up to date every time.
    So I started the arduous process of removing the folders, inputting my music and getting the smart playlists set up. I do have a couple quick questions.

So iTunes doesn't support flac, what do you do in this situation? Convert the tunes or just have Traktor handle those files?

Also I think the easiest way for me to get my playlists going is to mass label the tracks EDM, hip hop, etc. does anyone know a tagger that will prepend the genre panel in each track with EDM/ and leave the current label so I can just make a smart playlist based on that criteria? I tried to do it in iTunes and it overwrites the current tag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12