Need Help wtih Reloop Mixage IE
    Tech Student

Default Need Help wtih Reloop Mixage IE

Ok, so after about 9 hours tinkering with it i have reached the conclusion that i need help... professional help! ( So sorry if i'm having some grammar problems, or this isn't the right forum to post it ) So i have finally gone and bought the Reloop Mixage IE (built in soundcard). All good so far, had a bit of problems mapping the controlls, but in the end all good. Well, all minus the headphones... I just can't map it right! I did everything as told, but nothing! ( I installed the ASIO settings, mapped as it was shown in the manual.)(Audio Setup - Audio Device/ Reloop ASIO)(Output Routing - Internal Mixing - Output Monitor (L/Out 3) (R/Out 4) - Output Master (L/Out 1) (R/Out 2)I tried every possible combination, but it doesn't even sound.

So after looking around i thought that maybe i needed one of those Red/White and green cables ( you know what i mean? the one that connects to the PC like a normal Cable and has the Red/white?)

Thanks!! btw my first post here!
    Last edited by Broxy; 06-27-2011 at 04:32 PM.

Have you got the headphone volume turned up in both the software and hardware? is your cue mix knob set to 0%? have you turned on a playing deck's cue button (the headpone symbol in the mixer section next to the deck)?
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Have u got the latest drivers for it ? They change often so it is worth a check

Tech Student

I had the volume knob in the mixage all the way down ( man, i feel like an idiot xD). Also updated my driver and now it's working like a charm.

Ps: Sorry it took so long to reply but my modem broke and i won't have internet untill next week.