DJTT Controllerist Backpack allowed as carryon?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default DJTT Controllerist Backpack allowed as carryon?

I can't find the DJTT Controllerist Backpack's dimensions anywhere...can it be used as a carry on?

Tech Convert

Default Controllerist as Carryon

I'm wondering the same thing. I just ordered one since they are back in stock now, so i'll let you know how it goes. Visually comparing my S4 to my rolley suitcase which is Carry On dimensions leads me to believe it should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by lexor View Post
    I can't find the DJTT Controllerist Backpack's dimensions anywhere...can it be used as a carry on?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. I just ordered one since they are back in stock now, so i'll let you know how it goes. Visually comparing my S4 to my rolley suitcase which is Carry On dimensions leads me to believe it should be fine.
    Thanks for checking! I look forward to seeing your results. Another question: could you check if a 17" MacBook Pro could fit? On the website it says up to a 16" laptop; but, because of the MBP's size compared to other 17" I was wondering if you might be able to squeeze one in...its dimensions are 15.5" x 10.5" x 1".
    Thanks so much for the help!

Tech Convert

I'll see what I can do. I don't have a 17inch macbook in the house, but i'll stick my girlfriend's 15 inch in there and see how much extra room there is.

Quote Originally Posted by lexor View Post
    Thanks for checking! I look forward to seeing your results. Another question: could you check if a 17" MacBook Pro could fit? On the website it says up to a 16" laptop; but, because of the MBP's size compared to other 17" I was wondering if you might be able to squeeze one in...its dimensions are 15.5" x 10.5" x 1".
    Thanks so much for the help!

Tech Convert

Thanks so much man! Remember, it's measured diagonally not horizontally so there doesn't need to be a full two inches of extra space. You know, if you had time, a video walkthrough of the backpack would be awesome. DJTT hasn't really made a video actually showing the bag (just their advertisement video and Ean pulling a bunch of stuff out of the bag). A little product tour/review video would really help someone decide if they want to buy it or not.
    Last edited by lexor; 12-17-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Tech Convert

Hey Gingko, just a friendly reminder/wondering if you received yours now. No rush! Just want to hear about the sizing when you get a chance.
    Thanks again

The inner pouch on the bag is a bit stretchy on the backpack, it should be able to squeeze in! If it doesnt however, A laptop sleeve would work, because the bag is so big that you could put your laptop in the bag. I get asked if i'm going on a space mission whenever i wear mine. Lol, Its a great bag though, Highly recommended. I can fit my z2, cuemaster and x1 in here with clothes and headphones and all that as well with no issues! Hope this helps.

Also at attempt to answer the carry on question, The bag IS about the size of my carry on I will post two pictures of it next to my carry on too, as I am patiently awaiting for my new software to download
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,
    Text, let's talk about edm or mixing! 831-801-1774

photo 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG

So Im hoping this picture can answer your question! Cheers.
    Macbook 13" 4 gb ram, traktor pro 2.6, kontrol x1, Kontrol z2, kontrol f1, midi fighter spectra, midi fighter 3d,

Tech Convert

It definitely appears that it should fit in the overhead bin. Thanks
    Honestly, I'm a little disappointed DJTT doesn't have a video showing off all the features of the bag (like a walkthrough).

Look up what's in your Dj bag. where they interview ean golden. That video basicallyy will walk you through how much it can hold and it shows most of the features.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast