where is the build up of a song? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Could this possibly be.... A DJTT Troll thread?!

Shit... I've just read through the comments.. This has to be a troll!

@Hola Amigos has had you all!

... Surely?

Not trolling just a ULTRA nooblet. Sad i know.

[QUOTE=hola amigos;559944]Woke up in the middle of the morning (5am) and tried some of these 32 beat techniques.

not bad glad i could help Your in Utah? get established and show me some love when i get out there ahah. I got a few things going on in SLC in 2013.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by hola amigos View Post
    It felt like cheap plastic.

I should aim for a solid 2 channel mixer.

S2 was a nice controller but i felt like if I dropped it on the ground it would shatter into pieces.
    Well, I have to admit that I kind of know where you're coming from with that. The S2 certainly has a wee bit of a Fisher Price feel to it, but it really is harder than it looks. I dropped mine onto the floor a few weeks go and the top panel of the jog wheel came off. Popped right back into place, though, and has been working fine ever since.

Wouldn't like to drop one of my 1200s, though. Not so worried about damaging the deck, it's more the possibility that it'll go straight through the floor and chin the lovely old lady who lives in the flat underneath. Those things are built to survive an atomic war. Or ownership by an idiot, whichever's worse.

[QUOTE=P4ULSON;560096]
    Quote Originally Posted by hola amigos View Post
    Woke up in the middle of the morning (5am) and tried some of these 32 beat techniques.

not bad glad i could help Your in Utah? get established and show me some love when i get out there ahah. I got a few things going on in SLC in 2013.
    Thanks dude! Yup I live in Salt Lake City. Are you going to have a performance out here? What type of music do you mix? I'm a huge fan of Psychedelic Trance / House music.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Well, I have to admit that I kind of know where you're coming from with that. The S2 certainly has a wee bit of a Fisher Price feel to it, but it really is harder than it looks. I dropped mine onto the floor a few weeks go and the top panel of the jog wheel came off. Popped right back into place, though, and has been working fine ever since.

Wouldn't like to drop one of my 1200s, though. Not so worried about damaging the deck, it's more the possibility that it'll go straight through the floor and chin the lovely old lady who lives in the flat underneath. Those things are built to survive an atomic war. Or ownership by an idiot, whichever's worse.
    lol jog wheel flying in the air. Totally feel like the buttons would fly off also.
    I'll probably buy another s2. Waiting for Guitar Center to have a christmas deal.

Senior amigos, you sound like a buddy of mine. He bought cdj 400s, sold them because he wanted something "better", then he bought cdj 350s, then he sold them, then he bought cdj 400s, sold them, and now he has an S4 that's also for sale.

Buy some gear, and stick with it. What's the point of buying and selling gear if you are more concerned with getting something better instead of becoming a better dj?
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Senior amigos, you sound like a buddy of mine. He bought cdj 400s, sold them because he wanted something "better", then he bought cdj 350s, then he sold them, then he bought cdj 400s, sold them, and now he has an S4 that's also for sale.

Buy some gear, and stick with it. What's the point of buying and selling gear if you are more concerned with getting something better instead of becoming a better dj?
    +1

i know folks with 2000 nexuses now who have been playing for years and always on the latest and greatest who are absolute ass on the decks, and i have a friend who up until last year played with mouse, keyboard and an analogue mixer who just destroys every time he plays.

you're not at the point where you're ready to think about kit. get your basics down.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910