Traktor Mapping for DDJ

Default Traktor Mapping for DDJ

hello i downloaded the TSI from this site to use my DDJ with traktor 2.6 ... however im not a fan and would like to go back to using serato ... but when i opened serato dj . all the controls work however my lights on my platter dont spin .... just wondering if anyone can help me or shed some light on the situation ...

evan

when you made it work with Traktor you have set it to midi mode. now take out the USB cable hold left shift button and play while you turn it on wait til it fully turned on then release the shif and play. If the keylock is turned on it set to midi mode just press keylock and its in Serato mode again. the Keylock should not be lit up Serato mode when turned on it's in midi mode.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)