Native Instruments Traktor Pro v2.5 Remix Deck Content
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Native Instruments Traktor Pro v2.5 Remix Deck Content

Anyone else have issues getting these pak samples loaded?

Finally got my 3D fighter and very keen to start using the remix decks but non of the paks seems to work, they load up ok but when you try and drag to a cell it just flashed red and says 'WARNING xxxx could not be played due to missing file'

Ta

Make sure you drag the .trak pack to the Track Collection folder on your song browser (top most thing) and also make sure your not loading samples from a .zip folder

hopefully that helps

Thanks for your advise, yes the file is defo unzipped ad I've tried adding by dragging to the traktor folder and also by right clicking a adding remix set.

They load into the playlist on traktor fine but all with an exclamation mark in the left browser column.

Any other suggestions? Really wanna get these remix desks working.

Default Same Issue

Quote Originally Posted by TheCunningOne View Post
    Any other suggestions? Really wanna get these remix desks working.
    I am having the same issues. I am able to download the remix deck content and import it into my library. Each remix deck displays the sample structure within each folder however next to each sample is a red exclamation symbol. When I attempt to load the remix decks I get an error indicating files are missing or corrupt. I've attempted to download several remix packs from NI and have tried them all with no success.

It's been a few months and I still can't find a solution - please let me know if you find one

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Here's the official N.I. tutorial!

http://www.native-instruments.com/kn...l4IFNldHMucGRm

Thanks for that though unfortunately it doesn't explain how to trouble shoot the issue in having.

DJTT Mapping Psycho

Ok, first, do a consistency check on your collection. Then remove all missing files that show up and import the traktor paks again.

Thanks again - tried that but the remix paks are still coming in with 0 bites - here's a screen grab as that may help:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g4ik8x45ye...creenGrab.tiff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast