problem with my registration code with my traktor kontrol s2

Unhappy problem with my registration code with my traktor kontrol s2

i cant register my traktor s2 coz my update is only for version 2.5 and the latest version is 2.6 and i need to buy to activate the software.can u help me find the older version the 2.5 traktor pro 2...can anybody help me...

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Serial will work with any Traktor 2 installer. Download the demo off NI's site, open Service Center and enter your code there.

Unhappy not activative traktor kontrol s2

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    Serial will work with any Traktor 2 installer. Download the demo off NI's site, open Service Center and enter your code there.
    yes i tried but it says that ''not activated;the update/upgrade could not be activated because your user account does not contain the appropriate base product.(2001)'' that's my problem and i don't understand what they're talking...again pl's. kindly help...

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

The S2 originally shipped with a T2Duo License, you need to activate that first if the unit was produced prior 2.5 was released.

The S2 originally shipped with a T2Duo License, you need to activate that first if the unit was produced prior 2.5 was released.
    you mean the 2.5 version?that's my problem co'z the 2.5 version is no longer available in there site...where can i download that version could you help me find a link.it's really a big help to me and i'm not really good in installing any software in a computer...thank you for your time.

Tech Wizard

make sure the s2 itself is activated/registered in the same account that you are trying to activate the traktor pro with. the one license must see the other in order to activate.

If this does not work. I would call native instruments support number. they should be able to get you squared away.

thank you so much for your help...