What can carry a Z2? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Get a pelicase!

UDG Creator will take the Z2. I can do pics or even a poorly shot, unedited and scruffy video if there is enough interest.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.

Quote Originally Posted by smittten View Post
    UDG Creator will take the Z2. I can do pics or even a poorly shot, unedited and scruffy video if there is enough interest.
    I'd be interested!

I purchased a 10" Odyssey Mixer case, and it JUST fits into it. Kind of like a glove. I would be interested in using a Decksaver on my Z2 to transport in my Mono 360 bag though. Can anybody confirm whether a decksaver exists for the Z2?
    My Mixcloud Page!
    Macbook Pro 13", Kontrol Z2, Kontrol F1, Kontrol X1, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-850, 2 x Pioneer CDJ-400, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 4 DJ.

Default Z2 and UDG Creator video

Here is the (as promised) worst gypo video youtube has been forced to host in a while:

I contacted Decksaver - they are currently working on a Z2 unit. No time line on release.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    my backpack will do the job perfectly. just send it over to me and i´ll have a look!
    There's a nice spot on my desk , I promise nothing will happen to it! Just send her right on over!
    Traktor Kontrol S2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Akai APC40 :: 17" Acer
    Check out our new "D.O.D - What Time?" Remix! : http://snd.sc/1bvF1xf

The DJTT Controllerist Backpack will carry the Z2. There was a video recently with His Highness Ean and the bag. I think he had the Z2 in there along with 2 MF3D's, 1 MFP, and X1 case, headphones etc. Highly recommended.

https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...erist-backpack

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Are you sure? I am not calling you a liar, only suggesting that you might be mistaken. Either the dimensions on the store are not-quite-right, these are two different bags, or something else I haven't quite fathomed. In their ad copy, it's called the Controller Backpack:

They also have a product called the Kontroller Bag, and the thing that one puts their X1/F1 in is called 'TRAKTOR KONTROL BAG' on the English version of NI's site, and 'Kontrol Travel Case' on the DJTT store. That very video also mentions some new Chroma Caps, which haven't been consistently described since (glow in the dark, light-reactive, LEDs in them, etc). About the time I was having trouble getting my Z2, I called up Native Instruments, who described the problem to me only as 'fehlerhafte industrielle Stoßen Maschine," which means "faulty industrial poking machine," (it's at least 30% more hilarious in English) or perhaps "faulty industrial thrusting machine," which is considerably less likely. Maybe those words are a tired German's description of a drill press. I don't really know.

Back on topic: My coffin arrived, but the Z2, which Turntable Lab and Odyssey swore up and down would fit, did not. Thankfully, Odyssey agreed to honour my warranty if I made a few adjustments (I ripped out a piece of padding). Everything fits beautifully now.

Yes quite sure bud. In the video he even calls it the Controllerist bag, which he does mention is available in the store. (Link shown)

There must be some kind of mix up in the specs on the product info page, as you can see quite clearly in the video, that it can fit the Z2 easily plus more..
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast