Hello Dj Tech Tools community. I've had a Midi Fighter Classic for a while now, but it just recently had problems. After leaving it plugged in over night, the Midi Fighter was completely bricked! Through using the old MF_Update tool and the red reset/boot buttons (http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=17824) I was able to get the Midi Fighter to enter boot-loader mode (checkerboard pattern). Now both MF_Utility applications (old and new) recognize my Midi Fighter fine, detecting no problems. I update the firmware and put it into internal four banks mode, as I use the instant gratification mapping. Despite "successfully" updating to the latest firmware, the Midi Fighter has huge problems. Only some of the lights work, and it does not switch between banks properly. From bank A, I can only switch to bank D, from there I can only switch to bank C, and there seems to be no easy way to get to bank B without straight up button mashing. When I connect to Traktor Scratch Pro2, the mapping loads fine, but only the bottom two rows of buttons work properly and buttons 5-7 don't work at all. I am using Windows 7 64 bit and have tried pretty much everything listed on the forums so far, though i'm not sure if i'm doing everything correctly as i'm fairly computer illiterate. Also, since the update I cannot get the Midi Fighter to enter menu mode or boot-loader mode. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.