Howkward, news tracks and info
    Tech Student

Default Howkward, news tracks and info

Hi there,

I'm new here so i'm gonna to present myself first !

I'm a 21 years old DJ/producer from Switzerland. I like electronic music, especielly Electro House.
    I have already released 2 tracks on the label NFM Records, and i would like to share with you my last one, called Amplitude.

https://soundcloud.com/howkward/amplitude

Feedback would be appreciated =)
    Feel free to post here your own track, gonna give you feedbacks !

Thanks a lot !
    Howkward.

You aren't aloud to post beatport songs in the normal section.

Ontop of that your song sounds very boring and generic. Also your sounds are the same as half the people on SC. Have fun trying to make money with that!

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    You aren't aloud to post beatport songs in the normal section.

Ontop of that your song sounds very boring and generic. Also your sounds are the same as half the people on SC. Have fun trying to make money with that!
    Thanks for the feedback. For real I don't want to make money with my music, i'm just making it because i like. I never said that I make something innovative, i make the sounds I like, and maybe what I make would be appreciate by other one.

I heard what you do, not really my style. This is not necessarily i'm saying it's boring and generic...

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    I feel so proud at this very moment

Quote Originally Posted by Howkward View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. For real I don't want to make money with my music, i'm just making it because i like. I never said that I make something innovative, i make the sounds I like, and maybe what I make would be appreciate by other one.

I heard what you do, not really my style. This is not necessarily i'm saying it's boring and generic...
    I wouldn't have said anything about your song if you didn't have it on Beatport. Just saying.

You obviously know how to produce its just lacking dynamics and originality.