Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Tech Guru Otacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,435

    Default New Years Vacation! Need assistance from Colorado residents!

    Hello! As the title implies I need some assistance from people living in Colorado. Me, my girlfriend, and my best friend are making a trip up there for New Years and wanna know some of the funner things to do. We are gonna be staying in Boulder so anything around in that area.
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

  2. #2
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fanta Se, NM
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Check out the CMKY party at Apex Movement (ya, we party at parcore gyms). There will be some Santa Fe folks performing. Should be an awesome party, lots of techno/minimal.

    Shoot me a message if you are interested in details

  3. #3
    Tech Guru Otacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    sounds good mate! PM sent
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

  4. #4
    Tech Guru papo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Miami, Fl
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    Hello! As the title implies I need some assistance from people living in Colorado. Me, my girlfriend, and my best friend are making a trip up there for New Years and wanna know some of the funner things to do. We are gonna be staying in Boulder so anything around in that area.
    I am going for New Year's as well with 5 more couples. We rented a cabin in Breckenridge for a week.

    I'll get back to you with what we have found about spots for New Year's.

  5. #5
    Tech Guru MyUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    wanna know some of the funner things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    wanna know some of the funner things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    wanna know some of the funner things to do.
    Have you been living under a rock ?

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2079899.html

  6. #6
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fanta Se, NM
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by papo View Post
    I am going for New Year's as well with 5 more couples. We rented a cabin in Breckenridge for a week.

    I'll get back to you with what we have found about spots for New Year's.
    http://communikey.us/festival2012/ is the place to be in boulder for NYE

    Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Have you been living under a rock ?

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2079899.html
    hahahaha that is if you aren't doing this

  7. #7
    Tech Guru Otacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    well of course thats the reason we're going MyUser lol. But we wanna do that AND experience CO at the same time
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

  8. #8
    Tech Guru MyUsername's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Well if you fail to find a bunch of fun stuff to do there 's always staying indoors, listening to some good music while getting baked and enjoying family guy/adult swim/a good movie afterwards. Or playing video games. The sky is the limit man and the world is your oyster.

  9. #9
    Tech Guru Otacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    Yeah I just don't think its gonna be as easy to come by as I want it to be, not having a card and all
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

  10. #10
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fanta Se, NM
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    Yeah I just don't think its gonna be as easy to come by as I want it to be, not having a card and all
    I don't think you should have any problem. If it's not FREEEZING check out the park in front of BMOCA. Should be a stoner or two in there to ask. If not maybe try the cup on pearl st (little coffee shop 2 doors from a dispensary). Or mountain sun the bar next door.
    Just don't be too sketchy


    Actually, all of those places are worth going to anyway. Def check out BMOCA and go to the Tea House next door.
    Last edited by muffintop; 12-12-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •