Making my Remix Packs available to DJTT - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ok guys. i just created a new Trance Sound Pack
    check it here

http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthr...l=1#post562758

i understand you put alot of work into these and asking a fee is fair for hard work imho, however when you came in here talking about giving back to the community "mad zach style" etc(whom obviously gets compensated by other means for his freebies to us) i was like "wow heres a cool mofo with industry rep, you dont see that very often" then when you baited us and popped the pitch about selling some of them, it left a sour taste in my mouth. just giving some honest first impression feedback here.

a better approach might have been" if you like these ones im giving away , check out some of the insanely reasonably priced ones in my shop."
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

if they were around the 5.50 price and it was all four pages and were top shelf quality i could see myself pay that, as i have spent many hours building my own from scratch it can take quite a bit of trial and error and also alot of effort to get a intuitive polished useful remix set

if i could make a request a minimal techno, tech house organic techno remix set would be boss

@ Deejaesnafu
    Sorry my man. Dont get me wrong. I should have gone into further detail about that price thing.
    Basically the only ones i would drop a price tag on would be the ones that went back into production to beef them up even more with some full scale track samples, enough samples to fill both remix decks, and everything not only set as a loop but also id provid the ONE SHOT samples to creat the loops if you wanted to recreate them a different way.

Hope that clears it up. Please dont think im trying to bait anyone on this. Completely not my intention.

@ NoizeuNit
    thanks for the comment
    Also i hear your request and, do be certain that i will oblige.

yah i hope i didnt come off rude, as i said a price is fair to ask for hard work.I am still very interested in this thread.
    Traktor/Ableton /Komplete /MBP OSX el capitan

http://www.soundcloud.com/deejaesnafu

not rude at all
    infact i am taking it all as insightful information. Its important to me that i produce something that worth the time to put into it, just as much as its worth for you guys to use it.

@antifmradio I just wanted to let you know that DJTT is aware of this thread and your proposal and Mad Zach should be getting in contact with you soon. To give you a brief overview, we are very interested in working with you in the future but are not set up ideally for selling remix packs currently but are working towards making that possible and hopefully somewhat soon.
    Macbook Pro|Traktor Pro 2|VCI-400SE|MF3D|V-Moda LP2's
    soundcloud.com/flashflooder |flashflooder.wordpress.com | facebook page | twitter

very glad to get that information my DJTT friends. In light of it, ill continue creating the packs i already have in the works, and when you guys are ready..... there will be some special ones for DJTT store.

Hope everyone else is glad to see this as well.... and a merry Christmas / happy holidays to everyone while im at it

Oh, that would be too cool. A remix deck store, but where free and paid decks are available.....do it, do it. do it!

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234