Socal DJTT crew! Come check us out at Avalon Hollywood TOMORROW Night! Opening set!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Socal DJTT crew! Come check us out at Avalon Hollywood TOMORROW Night! Opening set!

Hi DJTT Family!

We're illegalPARTY!

I've learned so much in a short amount of time thanks to you guys! We have opening sets at Avalon Hollywood tomorrow (December 8th) with Norman Doray and Funkagenda closing things off.

We're all about incorporating controllerism and live sequencing (my task) with overall smooth mixing (my partner's task). Join us if you can and feel free to send me a message if you would like to be added to the discount guestlist for the event!

Here's more info:

Our Set Time: 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm

Please message Edward Chang, Minkyu Pyun, or Kevin Kim to be added to the discount guest list! See you there!

Edward Chang - (213) 503-4394 / illegalparty4me@gmail.com
    Minkyu Pyun - (714) 768-3959 / minkyu815@gmail.com
    Kevin Kim - (714) 380-8556 / kev1nk1mx1@gmail.com

Thank you again for the support!

TheLoftAvalon_illegalPARTY_12.08.12.jpg

Tech Wizard

Congrats man! I love Avalon. Had many a good night there. Wish I were still in Hollywood, I would be there for sure. Good luck!
    Lenovo T400, Ableton Live 8, Axiom 25, APC40, Auido 2, KRK Rokit 6, Pioneer HJD1500 and a wish list spanning coast to coast.

congrats...I was just there to see Erick Morillo...who books you?
    Weapons, not food, not homes, not shoes
    Not need, just feed the war cannibal animal

Thanks guys! I honestly just hung out at the club and I'm very social. Met a cool promoter and DJ....he had me send my music to him and just decided to give us a shot for this night.

Me and my partner have been working really hard on prepping for our gig.

We have a unique style I would say. I use a Launchpad and Ableton to launch clips of samples and loops over what my buddy spins on his more traditional setup. He uses CDJ1000MK3s, DJM800, and an Audio 8 DJ.

We do switch off from time to time but he invested more in fine tuning his skills on CDJs. I worked more on producing for us and exploring the software side of the game.
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Of course the event is 21 and over.. only seven more months lol.. Goodluck man! Would definitely go if I could

Butterflies.....dun dun dun
    A&H Xone DB4 l (2) Traktor Kontrol X1 MK2 l Maschine MK2 l Traktor Scratch Pro l Ableton
    Avalon (Hollywood) l Exchange LA (Los Angeles) l DS#ARP LA (Los Angeles) l Undercurrent (San Diego) l Frenzy Afterhours (Los Angeles) l AL Party (Los Angeles) l Spin (San Diego) l Sutra (Orange County) l Monarch (San Francisco)

Avalon is a sick club for sure. Congrats on getting booked there.

OK so I just saw this; I live really close to Avalon but obviously didn't make it out. Hope it went well!
    "Art is what you can get away with." - Marshall McLuhan

What an awesome night! We had a blast and got to meet some really cool DJs in the local scene. Now we have more gigs at Avalon and Exchange LA coming up real soon! Thanks for the valuable lessons DJTT!!!

Tech Wizard

Glad to hear the gig went well.
    Lenovo T400, Ableton Live 8, Axiom 25, APC40, Auido 2, KRK Rokit 6, Pioneer HJD1500 and a wish list spanning coast to coast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast