Maschine and Traktor Kontrol x1 licence

Default Maschine and Traktor Kontrol x1 licence

Hi all,

I am hoping some of you experts can give some advice. My partner has been ripped off by someone on eBay that sold a Traktor and Maschine setup to him but after weeks of hassling the seller for the licence transfer he has now 'lost it' and its too late to dispute through eBay. Is anyone able to advise how I can go about buying a genuine licence from NI? I know this is a very expensive mistake but I would just like to get it sorted. I have been through the FAQ on their site but as I am pretty new to this myself its all a bit confusing!

Thanks all for your help

Tog

Traktor Pro 2 will not be a problem for you to purchase. Unlucky you just missed the 50% off sale ! - http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...traktor-pro-2/

Mashine is a different story , you will not be able to purchase the license without the hardware unless you can find someone who has 2 and is willing to sell one to you.
    CDJ 2000s + DJM 2000

Check out my Mixes : Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lucasmanning View Post
    Traktor Pro 2 will not be a problem for you to purchase. Unlucky you just missed the 50% off sale ! - http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...traktor-pro-2/

Mashine is a different story , you will not be able to purchase the license without the hardware unless you can find someone who has 2 and is willing to sell one to you.
    Thanks for the link and your help at least I know where we stand on the Mashine.

Thanks again!

No problem mate, hope you get it all sorted somehow!
    CDJ 2000s + DJM 2000

Check out my Mixes : Soundcloud