It could be a good mapping I'd say but i have a little problem
so here is my problem: I have a mac book i5, traktor, maschine, F1, korg Zero8 and so on
i use traktor with ableton being the host and jack pilot the "bridge"
I attached 3 files, the txt file explains just the basics of the template1. i've been stuck with this setup for over a year.
The issue is the following: /note that it has to be a bit longer 10-20 min situation, not only like setting up grids or f...ing around/ When i Dj with this particular setup maschine / as MIDI controller/ freezes, the LED feedback stops working and i just can't figure out why I've tried it with other people's laptops, maschines and setups… but always the same thing happens. i've even remade the tsi and the ncc files. I know the mapping is a bit overcomplicated and everything but this is the way i can get every feature i need on my gear, and i tried to kinda copy the F1 /turned out a bit different/. It's sorta based on DjDivine's old mapping but i've changed some stuffs specially with the remix decks.
It'd be a huge help if you can tell me what i have to change or what i messed up within the tsi
btw it's not done yet, so there obviously is some little mapping issues that need some change or not in the mapping yet.
here is the link to the files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u36jcog4xcw29ob/jkWA9bqvhB

best regards Zoltan