Crossfader on Mixtrack Pro playing up

Default Crossfader on Mixtrack Pro playing up

The crossfader on my mixtrack pro has started jumping when pushed all the way to the left. I have tested it in VDJ and Traktor so its not a software problem. Blew inside like others have said incase its dust and such but still the problem exists. I have read there is a way to fix it by opening the controller but do not wish to void my warranty. I bought the product from a local retailer (JB Hi-Fi) and was wondering would they give me money back or replacement? (mixtrack pro is under warranty so no issues there) or would they tell me i have to go through Numark?

any help is greatly appreciated

Tech Wizard

I don't mean to be rude, but how fucking hard would it really be for you to call 'JB Hi-Fi' and just ask them yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by rukkus View Post
    I don't mean to be rude, but how fucking hard would it really be for you to call 'JB Hi-Fi' and just ask them yourself?
    i have a gig tomorrow night and looking for a solution ASAP. Thats why i asked here for a solution as its sunday night here..
    and its not that 'fucking hard' just in need of quick advice/solution.

I'd bet that the cross fader is exempt from warranty. On mixers they usually are, because they are subject to "abuse"...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj