Variety of House Mix - 45mins

Default Variety of House Mix - 45mins

Chilled, classy and contained set of a little variety of house tunes. We're talking classic house, jazzy experimentation, deep gems, tech, as long as it fits the mood. Tried to keep it restrained with some energy fluctuation.

Thank you for listening and feedback is always appreciated. Cheers!

Moderator of Silly Walks Citizen_Insane's Avatar

Transition at roughly 6 - 7 minutes seemed kind of forced, I feel like you could have dealt with the tempo change better by using a delay echo or some such... after that it was pretty solid, transitions were nothing flashy or too technical from what I heard but that's not really important, what is important is that they worked and flowed nicely. Quality song selection was what made this mix an enjoyable listen. Keep up the good work man
    Traktor Pro, VCM 600, Custom Midi Fighter, Presonus Firebox, Ultrasone DJ1 Pro
    http://soundcloud.com/citizen_insane/
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    All these subgenre's are like the grandchildren of disco with dubstep and D&B being the bad kids that smoke cigarettes and are in and out of jail.

Thanks for the listen and the detailed feedback. I am definitely still learning to make better and more seamless transitions, as well as getting a feel for how effects change the sound and trying to incorporate it in transitions. Hear ya on Problems With The Sun to Walk So Lonely transition. Thank you for kind words Cheers, man!